Everybody’s Jackpot Hit for Second Time in Three Days

playtech-everybodys-jackpot-online-slot-machine-game-75x7519 May 2014 – Not even three days have passed since a jackpot amount of $344,124 was paid out to a lucky player whom was playing Playtech’s Everybody’s Jackpot slot. Now, a second player has hit another jackpot on the same slot, this time for a smaller amount of $139,571. These hits were not celebrated only by the winners, but by all players that have played the game in a period of 24 hours prior to the hits. This is because the rules mandate that 30% of the amount will be split among them, while the two lucky jackpot winners get the rest of the 70%, leaving them with a pretty decent amount whilst sharing the wealth.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment